Following the Government’s updated advice regarding house moves, we are now able to offer viewings by appointment.
We’re so happy to be able to welcome visitors back to our developments, but we are also mindful we need to do this safely, and with the necessary hygiene and social distancing precautions in place.
It goes without saying the health of our customers, our team and the wider community, remain our priority. In light of this, we will be offering viewings on an appointment-only basis. If the guidance changes at any point, we will, of course, change our approach accordingly.
Should you wish to make an appointment, we will need to ask if you or anyone in your family have recently or are currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. We will also ask what you need from your new home, and what your current position is (for instance, do you have a house to sell, are you are in a rented property etc). This will provide us with a clear idea of what you are looking for, and will mean we are better placed to provide you with all the relevant information before you visit.
We would like to reassure you that we will be following Government guidance, and any visits to our developments will only be conducted under these conditions:
- All visitors MUST have an appointment and have completed the necessary health checks.
- Social distancing of 2m must be maintained at all times.
- Details of all visitors will be taken to enable contact tracing to take place if needed. We ask that all visitors let us know if they or anyone in their family group develops symptoms of COVID-19 after their visit. (By family group we mean everyone living within the same household as you.)
- All visitors must be from the same family group (living within the same household). We request that if possible, children do not attend any viewings – if this isn’t possible, we will discuss alternative options with you.
- Disposable masks will be provided on request when visiting the Sales Office.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in each home and the Sales Office, and visitors will be required to sanitise their hands upon arrival.
- All internal doors (and windows when the weather allows) will be left open to minimise contact during a house tour. Visitors will be asked to refrain from touching any surfaces.
- Cleaning of touchpoints will be carried out after each visit, in addition to regular cleans.