DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
Have you thought about part exchange?
With Merchant Taylor Part Exchange, we buy your existing home, freeing you from the frustrations of waiting for the right offer. There are no endless viewings or the frustrations of getting stuck in a lengthy chain, we can effectively make you a cash buyer. There are no agents fees to pay too, another big saving. Plus you can stay in your old home until your new Merchant Taylor property is ready to move into.
Get the new Merchant Taylor home you want with our straightforward process.
- Your property needs to be your main residence and in England
- You need to be upgrading your current home to your new Merchant Taylor home by an increase in value of at least 30%
- Merchant Taylor instruct The New Homes Group (NHG) to prepare a part exchange report for consideration
- NHG will instruct 3 local estate agents to carry out independent valuations
- Offers made take into consideration current market conditions, market research on similar product availability within the locality, comparable properties sold or on the market, agent feedback and valuations
- NHG will then either recommend your current property for part exchange or assisted move
- We base our offer on a price to achieve a sale within 6-8 weeks
- Once an offer is accepted the part exchange is subject to survey and report on title
- We aim to get your property surveyed within a week of you accepting a part exchange offer and completing reservation paperwork on your new Merchant Taylor home
- Local estate agents will be instructed immediately to commence marketing the part exchange property
- Reservation fee
- Stamp duty is payable on your Merchant Taylor property as with a standard sale
- You need to pay sale and purchase conveyance fees as with any other sale
- You won’t have to pay agent’s fees as we pay them on a part exchange and you can be sure of securing your new home from Merchant Taylor
- You won’t be subjected to the pressures of selling your home
- You’ll be able to make plans based on a guaranteed moving-in date
- Merchant Taylor help you to sell your current property so you can proceed to purchase a Merchant Taylor home
- NHG will organise a valuation on your existing home as well as advising on an estate agent and monitoring marketing activity. Your property will then be put on the market at the agreed price with you. You will be kept up to date with feedback once you accept an offer. They will also assist with progressing the sale, allowing you to buy your property from Merchant Taylor