Free Legals

Conveyancing Fees Paid


When moving house you need a solicitor to carry out the legal work of buying (and possibly selling) your home – this is called conveyancing. Your solicitor will handle all contracts, provide legal advice and carry out local council searches, work with the Land Registry and transfer the funds to pay for your property.


How do I apply?

Once you’ve found a home you’re interested in, you should speak to the Sales Adviser from the development to see if you could take advantage.